Tuesday, May 18, 2010

And so it begins...

About 1.5 years ago I stumbled across a Melbourne food blog called Where's The Beef. I was happy to find two fellow vegetarians from Brisbane, Cindy & Michael, who had moved to Melbourne and were discovering all this wonderful city had to offer. Since then my love of food blogs has grown, and I have learnt so much from them - whether its recipes, the best restaurants to go to, or tips on upcoming festivals/exhibitions. My passion for food has grown as a result, and so now I feel its time to jump on the band wagon and offer my take on all things food. Please bare with me - I'm not technologically savvy, and I know even posting photos will be trial and error, but hopefully in time I can get the hang of this, and put something out there that I'd want to read myself. I hope you enjoy.... :)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Christine! I'll add you to our rolling side bar so that any new posts of yours should get a link from us.

Drop us an email if any of the tech stuff is frustrating you. We're no experts but have battled the basics at least. :-)